Creator Community Intern
As a Manager ( Intern ) in charge of the Creator Community, you will work with a team that handles the responsibilities of
- gathering customer feedback to drive strategy, product requirements, and development of features for influencers and creator platform
- working with multiple stakeholders across engineering and design to design and create better pivots to the product.
- work with a team that has at its core values of strong customer empathy and the ability to identify core customer problems and prioritize them for development.
- Around 1-2 years of Product Management experience, understand the process of management of technical software products from kick-off to ship
- Has the passion and excitement for helping creative people build and monetize their businesses
- Has the experience shipping great products with great user experiences at scale
- Can help the effortless coordination of many stakeholders and cross-functional teams including engineering and design
- The patience and passion for understanding customer needs
- Has the persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Precise verbal and written communication skills with a talent for proper articulations of customer problems
What is it to work at LIVEPLEX
We are a global, multicultural, multilingual organization. We celebrate the diversity of opinion, thought, process and culture. Therefore, we are your quintessential scattered -around-the-world- startup working around the world with the best people in the business, making magic together wherever in the world they are, in sync with the vision and the mission of what we are building together.
We are a constant work in progress. As we work with creator communities, we learn and we grow every time into new people with new experiences with more curiosity and creativity which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues. We are a team of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.
Compensation: Paid Internship
Job DetailsPreferred Years of Experience-
Interview Format - Video Conference Interview
Type of Job -Experiential Project (Student Only)
US Work Auth Requirement -All Work Authorizations Accepted
Industry - Media/Entertainment - Content/Film/TV
Job Function - Human Resources, Marketing - Other, Sales/Customer Success/Revenue
Organizational focus on social or environmental impacts - No
Early stage company with fewer than 50 employees- Yes